The Editor is where you build and edit your user flow diagrams.
You have the option to change the mode of the UI to Dark from the Window menu.
Get to know the Editor’s parts:
- The Canvas - this is your design area. It’s infinite in size.
- The Boards menu (left pane)
- The Inspector
- The Insert menu
- Zoom options
Start adding elements to your canvas:
- Insert Screens from Adobe XD
- Insert Screens from Sketch
- Insert Screens from Figma
- Insert Screens from images
- Insert Images
- Insert Shapes: Rectangle, Oval & Diamond
- Insert Text
- Insert Hotspots
- Add Connectors
Learn more about elements in Overflow.
You can customize any element through its properties. Selecting an element brings up its properties in the Inspector at the top. Learn more about properties and styles.