Overflow lets you tailor your printing to a high level of detail while seeing a preview. You can select the paper size according to your needs, scale and even add bleed for stitching. At present, you can print a board at a time.
Overflow Learn Center
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- How can I quickly space out my screens?
- How can I bring images in my Overflow document?
- How can I scale my screens up or down?
- How can I connect screens and add connector labels?
- How can I easily pick up a screen layer to start drawing a connector?
- How can I select all screens (or connectors) or all elements of the same style?
- How can I align elements using a grid?
- How can I show the device skin on a screen?
- How can I change the type of a shape?
- How do I update my Overflow screens with new designs?