Overflow lets you tailor your printing to a high level of detail while seeing a preview. You can select the paper size according to your needs, scale and even add bleed for stitching. At present, you can print a board at a time.
Articles in this section
- What is Overflow?
- What do I need to install Overflow?
- How much does Overflow cost?
- What types of diagrams can I build with Overflow?
- What is the Overflow Sketch plugin?
- How can I easily pick up a screen layer to start drawing a connector?
- How can I select all screens (or connectors) or all elements of the same style?
- How can I show the device skin on a screen?
- How do I update my Overflow screens with new designs?
- How can I print my flow diagram to put up on a wall?