Once you have added some elements on your canvas, e.g. screens, shapes or images, you can connect them by using connectors. When you hover your mouse over the edge of the element or screen layer, you see magnets that you can click to pick up and start drawing a connector. You can drop the connector on another element. That will be its target. In presentation, connectors become interactive. Once the connector is drawn, you can double-click on it to edit its label. The label can be styled independently from the connector line.
Overflow Help Center
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- How can I quickly space out my screens?
- How can I bring images in my Overflow document?
- How can I scale my screens up or down?
- How can I connect screens and add connector labels?
- How can I easily pick up a screen layer to start drawing a connector?
- How can I select all screens (or connectors) or all elements of the same style?
- How can I align elements using a grid?
- How can I show the device skin on a screen?
- How can I change the type of a shape?
- How do I update my Overflow screens with new designs?