- Share a Folder with specific people: A Folder and its Shares can now be given fine-grained access to specific people in your organization. If you are looking for a better way to organize and manage your Shares across your team or working on “your special secret project” you can now do so.
- We rolled out some improvements for connectors overlapping other connectors’ labels. You might still experience this issue but in much less frequency.
- Added support for Zeplin’s and Figma’s URL Scheme when linking to external URLs.
- Improved the “Backspace” keyboard shortcut in the Player to go back to the previously visited node or board
- Fixed an issue where the device skin and mask was not correctly applied on undo/redo
- Resolved an issue with the save dialog prompting multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where, if opening the player with a selection, this selection was not maintained while next navigating through the player, using the arrow keys or to prototype mode.
- Fixed an issue where images sometimes went missing from the Overflow file
- Put safeguards in place to detect and repair detached connectors when opening an Overflow file
- Resolved an issue where if you used the alignment tools, some customised connectors might change into zig-zag lines
- Fixed a rare issue where if a style was missing, the Overflow file would not load at all
- Fixed an unfortunate regression issue where connectors’ customizations were lost when entities were duplicated and then repositioned.
- Fixed a Zeplin compatibility issue with the Sketch plugin. You might have run across this issue if you tried to sync with Overflow right after syncing with Zeplin.
- When creating a new Board, Zoom level reset to 100%, as expected, but the Zoom level indicator was not.
- If you used CTRL+Click on a Connector magnet or reposition handle instead of clicking directly on the connector, the handle would stay stuck on drag mode after closing the right-click menu.
- If you changed the color of a connector and then clicked on another connector before closing the colorpicker, the color got applied to the newly selected connector as well.