This release is super important to us because it’s the result of our efforts to automate our build and release process - allowing us to get product updates to you faster and more frequently.
- UI Changes: Some minor design touchups in the app (for those of you with a smart design eye, we are now using the Inter UI font!)
- Our new re-engineered player that was released for the web in the previous update, is now also implemented in the app. You can enjoy the improved performance and consistent experience in both the app player and the web player.
- We fixed an issue with the connectors sometimes becoming detached from their parent entities when copy/pasting entities
- We also fixed an issue with detached connectors showing up after undoing some actions
- We resolved an issue introduced in the previous release where ‘Export to PNG’ would not function properly if the output was larger than 16k x16k
- Fixed an issue in the Figma integration related to content exceeding frame boundaries, resulting in a distorted image in Overflow