- Photoshop plugin integration. We added Photoshop to our suite of design tools that Overflow Integrates with. Welcome Photoshop! You can read more about how the integration works here.
- Added an option to keep connectors on layers that are no longer available when resyncing, by adding hotspots to replace the deprecated layer area.
- Stop resizing images based on initial device detection while syncing. Overflow now syncs exactly the resolution that you choose in the corresponding plugin while syncing.
- Deprecated old Figma import screens from Figma URL functionality, and exposed the new Overflow plugin for Figma.
- The operating system’s native recent list now correctly shows the most recently opened Overflow documents.
- (Windows only) Fixed a crash when registry access is disabled.
- Sketch plugin update (v.0.1.22)
- Added support for Apple M1 processor
- Fixed side-panel plugin position