When your trial ends, you will not be able to use the Overflow desktop app and Overflow cloud sharing. Your Shares will automatically become inaccessible. However, your data will continue to be hosted for 60 days, during which you have the opportunity to activate your subscription and continue working as you did during your trial period. If within 60 days you do not activate your subscription, your account and all data will be deleted.
Articles in this section
- What is Overflow?
- What do I need to install Overflow?
- How does the free trial work?
- What happens when my trial ends?
- I had an Overflow Beta Cloud account. Is that still valid?
- I was using Overflow while in beta. What has changed in Overflow 1.0?
- Where will my Overflow cloud data be stored?
- How can I transfer my existing Shares to a new Organization?
- How do I apply a discount coupon?
- What is the Overflow Sketch plugin?