You can use the grid in the Overflow Editor to help you align elements. You first have to turn it on from the menu and then select the option to Snap to Grid, as seen below.
Overflow Help Center
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- How can I quickly space out my screens?
- How can I bring images in my Overflow document?
- How can I scale my screens up or down?
- How can I connect screens and add connector labels?
- How can I easily pick up a screen layer to start drawing a connector?
- How can I select all screens (or connectors) or all elements of the same style?
- How can I align elements using a grid?
- How can I show the device skin on a screen?
- How can I change the type of a shape?
- How do I update my Overflow screens with new designs?