Overflow makes building user flows with your Sketch designs quick and easy. The Overflow plugin for Sketch is installed and detected automatically, once the Overflow desktop app is installed to your device. (If, for any reason, you need to install the plugin manually.) The video below highlights the rest of the process step by step:
Here's the step-by-step process in a list format:
- Select all the Sketch artboards you want to bring inside Overflow
- Find the Overflow Plugin under the 'Plugins' menu or at the bottom of the right panel in Sketch
- Hit 'Options' from the menu or the gear-shaped icon from the right panel
- Choose your preferred export density
- Decide if you want to maintain prototyping links built with Sketch
- Hit 'Sync to Overflow' to begin the syncing process
- Re-sync everytime you make changes to your Sketch designs; all connectors will remain intact!
Tip: Overflow refers back to your original Sketch artboard names everytime you re-sync, so make sure you maintain all screen names consistent throughout the process.