Refer to your Overflow diagrams and design presentations in your Jira issues using the Overflow for Jira plugin.
With the Overflow for Jira plugin you can:
- Attach multiple Overflow Publication links to a Jira issue
- Preview and interact with Overflow Publication links right within Jira
Here's what you need to do:
- Install the Jira plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace
- Copy the Publication link you get by sharing your Overflow diagram in the Overflow desktop app
- In a Jira issue page, paste that link into the Overflow box.
You can now interact with the Overflow Publication link right within Jira.