Overflow Learn Center
How can we help you?
Learn how to quickly get the most out of Overflow.
- Installing the app
- Signing up
- Creating Overflow diagrams
- Presenting Overflow diagrams
- Sharing Overflow diagrams
- Commenting on a shared Overflow presentation
Working with the Overflow desktop app
Get to know the basics of using the Overflow desktop app for creating, presenting and sharing user flow diagrams.
- Building your Overflow diagram
- Elements and their properties
- Inserting Screens from designs
- Inserting Screens from images
- Updating your Screens
- Screen Hotspots
Working with the Overflow Dashboard
Manage Shares, folders, People, and your Overflow user account, online from your Dashboard.
See how you can sync your designs from Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Photoshop. Learn about embedding your Overflow presentations in collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and Trello.
- Inserting Screens from Adobe XD
- Inserting Screens from Sketch
- Inserting Screens from Figma
- Insert Screens from Adobe Photoshop
- Overflow for Jira plugin
- Overflow for Confluence add-on
Everything you need to know about organizations. How to create, join and manage them.
Manage your User Account
How to manage your Overflow User Account from the Dashboard.
Learn how to manage your subscription.
Legal and Security