Building user flows and design presentations with your Adobe XD designs couldn’t be simpler. The video below highlights all the steps to get you started, from installing the Overflow plugin for Adobe XD, all the way to syncing and iterating on your designs:
Here's the step-by-step process in a list format:
- Click on the plugin icon at the bottom-left of your XD window to go to the Plugin Manager
- Search for Overflow and hit 'Install'
- Back to your XD window, select all artboards you want to bring inside Overflow
- Choose Overflow from the available 'Plugins' column on the left
- Choose your preferred export density
- Decide if you want to maintain prototype interactions built with Adobe XD
- Hit 'Sync to Overflow' to begin the syncing process
- Re-sync everytime you make changes to your XD designs; all your connectors will remain intact!
Tip: Overflow refers back to your original XD artboard names everytime you re-sync, so make sure you maintain all screen names consistent throughout the process.