Overflow allows you to build user flows with your Figma designs in minutes. The video below highlights the whole process step by step, from installing the Overflow plugin for Figma, all the way to syncing your frames and iterating on your designs:
Here's the step-by-step process in a list format:
- Go to Figma's Community hub
- Search for Overflow and filter for plugins
- Hit 'Install' in Overflow's listing page
- Back to your Figma window, select all frames you want to bring inside Overflow
- Click on Overflow under 'Plugins' in Figma's navigation menu
- Choose your preferred export density
- Decide if you want to include prototype connections built with Figma
- Hit 'Sync to Overflow' to begin the syncing process
- Re-sync everytime you make changes to your Figma designs; all connectors will remain intact!
Tip: Overflow refers back to your original Figma frame names everytime you re-sync, so make sure you maintain all screen names consistent throughout the process.