Overflow is the world's first user flow diagramming tool, tailored for product and design teams.
It allows you to create interactive user flow diagrams and engaging design presentations in minutes, present and share your work with your team and external stakeholders, as well as collect feedback through written comments.
Although each individual's or team's workflow might differ, a common Overflow workflow consists of the following steps:
- Bring in your designs from Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, or Sketch or, alternatively, import screenshots or images from your machine.
- Build your user flow or presentation with connectors, hotspots, labels, shapes, device skins and many more powerful features.
- Present your work from a bird's-eye view to see the bigger picture or focus on design details with a screen-by-screen rapid prototype.
- Share your work internally or externally via publication link. Alternatively, you can export PDF/PNG files, or print your diagram in paper format.
- Receive feedback from your peers and stakeholders through comments and iterate to perfection!
Watch the video above for a more visual, detailed walkthrough of the process to get you started!